You can expect a safe and clean environment where everyone in the family has a place they can belong. You’ll notice a lot of comfortable seating, inviting hosts, and even a cafe where as our guest you can have a warm drink on us.
We’ve dedicated over 50% of our entire facility to building a secure and fun environment for your children. You can arrive through the main auditorium doors or you can enter through the side doors with the “New Life Kids” logo banner hanging over it. When you arrive, you will check-in your children at our front desk. They will receive a unique individual badge that will contain their name and a number we can use to identify them with you. Your children cannot be picked up by anybody other than you.
We’ve got a great spot for your teenagers to hang out. We call it SMS for Student Ministries Sunday, but what’s important is it’s a lot of fun and they receive good Biblical teaching geared towards them. SMS meets at the same time adult services meet to give your teenagers an alternative.
Glad you asked! We have a tremendous team of musicians led by our Worship Leader, Nathan Cole. They are not only talented, but love Jesus and do a great job at leading New Life into authentic worship to God. That being said, we care more about the substance of the heart than the style of music, but to answer the question, you could consider our style ‘rock’.
At New Life, one of our core values is to build bridges to culture. Often during our weekend services, you will hear the integration of music that you can listen to on popular radio stations. Often those songs have some relation to the theme of our weekend service. Our goal is to help our guests feel less like they’ve entered a foreign culture and more like they are in a familiar environment.
At New Life you can look around and find people that are just like you. New Life is full of people that come from all different types of backgrounds and experiences. We have people that come from all different kinds of faith and social backgrounds. We have affectionately referred to our community as a group of misfit toys. If you often feel out of place in new environments, you may just happen to feel at home at New Life. We struggle just like you struggle. We have issues just like you have issues. As it turns out, imperfect people fit in here pretty well.
We ask that you first wear clothes, but after that you’ll find that it’s pretty laid back. You won’t feel out of place in a pair of shorts on a hot summer day, or your favorite sports team’s gear. Socks WITH sandals might be a little out of place though, but that’s your call.
We are firm believers in the effectiveness of Connect Groups, or you may be familiar with the term Small Groups. We have a host of Connect Group opportunities for people to join and get to know a smaller community of other New Lifers. These groups meet at all times during the week at various locations. Check out our Connect Group area for more details.
All of our teaching pastors at New Life are conversational speakers. They like to engage the audience by using humor and relevant topics to make the Biblical teachings relatable. Each message lasts about 30 minutes and often can be accompanied by visual illustrations to help communicate the central idea. Watch one of our past services to get a good feel for it.
What We Believe:
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for humanity.
- There is only one true God – revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s Son, Jesus was both human and divine.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in the New Testament times.
- The Church has a mission to seek all who are lost in sin. The Church is the body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted Christ’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His Son Jesus Christ.
- In two ordinances of the Church: Water Baptism & Communion.
- In the Blessed Hope…Jesus Christ is coming back again.