Republic Campus and Communications Pastor – Josh Troester
In a land far, far away a fair lady in the flat lands of Kansas delivered an odd egg into the world on April 3, 1984. This odd egg, after hatching, was on a constant exploration of imagination and occasional mischief as it rolled through this journey of life. I’m not an egg anymore, and this yoke is on you.
Since I was a young lad, I have always used my strong imagination to come up with ideas to fill in the empty mind space. Who knew that someday I would be able to have the privilege of using said imagination and put it in various media forms to help communicate the Good News of Christ’s Love.
I’ve worked in various ministry capacities for the last ten years, and I love having a part in making an impact on people’s lives. I love to design, write, speak, and solve.
My wife Tara and I have been married since 2009, and have lived in Springfield since 2010. We love being a part of the New Life community, and are blessed to be able to serve. We love our church!>
Josh is responsible for:
- Managing, planning, and executing our weekly services
- Overseeing volunteer staff responsible for technical and creative elements of our services
- Creating engaging video and graphic content to promote series and ministries at New Life
- Improving church communication through websites, social media, and other media outlets
- Managing the accounting and reporting of financials